Thursday, May 2, 2013

I Wish I Could Keep my Promise

So due to some unforeseen circumstances, I confessed to you slightly reluctantly. I didn't really think it would ever have to get to that point but I felt like you deserved an explanation as to why all your best friends were hiding something from you.

And I know we said that we would stay friends and stay close and that we'd be okay. We're going to be okay...right?

I want to tell you we're going to be okay and stay close. I really do. But I can't...because it wouldn't be the the truth.

I don't know if we will be. I don't know if I will be (at least for now).

I know it'll be hard for me but I think I need to step back for a moment and deal with my emotions on my own. I don't want to lose you as a friend and the way I see it is that I need to sort out my own feelings first before I can return to being the "best friend."

So if you ever get a chance to read this...
If I seem like I'm being distant...
If I seem like I'm being cold...
If I seem like I'm not making the effort to meet up...

It really isn't you...
It's just me...

No comments:

Post a Comment