Monday, May 20, 2013

Congratulations AACF Class of 2013

Congratulations to the class of 2013. I know that all of you will go on to do great things in your respective careers. Thank you all so much for your guidance and compassion over the last two years since I've joined AACF. Keep in touch!


May the best of your today's be the worst of your tomorrow's

Finally they got it right!

Thank you Venus for your compassion and steadfast guidance over the last two years. I still have so much to learn and hope that I can faithfully guide others the way you have.

Thank you Janelle for the fun, engaging conversations on Kimmel 7. I know that you will go on to be a great nurse because there is no one I can think of who is more compassionate and empathetic and caring as you.

Thank you Cathy for your enthusiasm and energy. The words outreach still resonate in my mind. I hope to see your photos on TIME or something one day! 

Thank you Carrie so much for all the long talks that I know must have frustrated you beyond belief. Thank you for always being the best jiejie anyone could ever ask for.

Thank you Lin for being the best bro over the last two years. We've talked about everything from girls to cars to photography. I hope there's more bro conversations to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment